Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer

Some beautiful flowers in my side flower bed.
It is officially summer and school has been out since June 13th. I've spent the past 12 days decluttering the house, setting up tutoring schedules, making various health appointments for the kids so they can go back to school in the fall and have just begun to finally relax a bit!

This summer I hope to get the kids up to Canobie Lake Park in NH or over to Western MA to Six Flags. We also hope to get to the cape a bit more than last year and have an offer for a week at a friend's summer home. I also have a list of books to read!

Speaking of which... I just read "The Shack"


flowers in my shed window box.



1 comment:

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Pretty flowers! The Shack sounds like it could be good but I'm not sure I want to read about child abduction....!