Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kidney troubles

I guess one who is dealing with kidney stones would find the humor in this little cartoon. I sure do!
Tomorrow I'm off to have a stone surgically removed. I've been dealing with 'attacks' for the last week and a half. Each time I've contacted the doctor he's told me that it will pass any time ...only thing is, nobody seems to be telling the stone that! After some pretty intense periods of pain, the dr. has decided that tomorrow morning the stone is to be removed.
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

elastic waistland said...

Thinking of you and wishing you luck! Hope you are soon pain free!!!!

Lori said...

Ouch! Are you all better?!

Lori said...

Hi Lisa!
Thanks for the birthday greetings. I hope you are all better and feeling great!

Lori said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for the comment. I hope you're doing well and back on your feet again. Have a great rest of the week and upcoming Easter holiday!